Reading Challenge Details:
- Runs January 1, 2015 – December 31, 2015. You can join at anytime.
- The goal is to find a new love for audios or to outdo yourself by listening to more audios in 2015 than you did in 2014.
- Books must be in audio format (CD, MP3, etc.)
- ANY genres count.
- Re-reads and crossovers from other reading challenges are allowed.
- You do not have to be a book blogger to participate; you can track your progress on Goodreads, Shelfari, Booklikes, Facebook, LibraryThing, etc. We’ve created a Goodreads Group for the challenge, feel free to join.
- If you’re a blogger grab the button and do a quick post about the challenge to help spread the word. If you’re not a blogger you can help by posting on Facebook or Tweeting about the challenge.
- Newbie (I’ll give it a try) 1-5
- Weekend Warrior (I’m getting the hang of this) 5-10
- Stenographer (can listen while multi-tasking) 10-15
- Socially Awkward (Don’t talk to me) 15-20
- Binge Listener (Why read when someone can do it for you) 20-30
- My Precious (I had my earbuds surgically implanted) 30-50
- Marathoner (Look Ma no hands) 50+
- The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
- Revival: A Novel by Stephen King
- Stray by Rachel Vincent
- Silver Shadows: Bloodlines #5 by Richelle Mead
- The Supernaturals by David L. Golemon
- Ghost Story by Peter Straub
- Black House by Peter Straub and Stephen King
- Envy: An Empty Coffin Novel by Gregg Olsen
There are many more I'm sure I'll be adding, but this is a pretty good start I must say.
Have you read/listened to any of these? Which is your favorite out of my wish list? Which do you recommend I start as my first book in the new year?
Sounds like a great challenge. I would do it except I have found that I can't really do audiobooks. My mind wonders too much. HaReplyDelete